Patio Covers & Carports
PanelCraft(TM) Insulated Panels
This technological marvel is made using two aluminum skins bonded to a stabilizing core material. These “sandwich” panels are incredibly strong. Use them on your patio room or as a stand alone cover for your patio. Rely on PanelCraft(TM) aluminum panels to provide protection from the sun, rain and snow. Enjoy outdoor gatherings or just relax in your favourite patio lounge chair on a hot summer day without worrying about the sun’s harsh effects.
PanelCraft(TM) aluminum roof panels provide attractive and maintenance free protection for your patio enclosure, deck or sun porch. Installed as a carport, PanelCraft(TM) keeps you from getting wet or tripping through snow as you get the groceries from the car to the house, as well as giving your car shelter.
PanelCraft(TM) polystyrene (“foam”) core panels are best of breed. They feature our unique Krystal Kote clear protective finish and a high density foam core. PanelCraft(TM) foam panels are built to withstand our Canadian snow loads with the engineering to prove it.
PanelCraft(TM) panels come in three thicknesses: 3", 4½” and 6". The thicker the panel, the farther it can span and the more insulation it has. The 3" panel takes care of most applications, however always obey your local building code.
Craft-Bilt(TM) also provides special foam core panels that are lined with OSB (Oriented Strand Board). These panels address particular concerns of a small percentage of building departments in Ontario.
- Facing: ASTM 3105 alloy maintenance free aluminum skins with baked on enamel finish, topped with our unique Krystal Kote clear coat
- Core: Type II high density expanded polystyrene
- Adhesive: Moisture curing, one part, 100% solids, non-volatile, type III urethane adhesive, bond strength (AL – EPS 1.5#) = 20 – 33 PSI
- Extrusions: ASTM 6063-T6 alloy, Fu = 30,000 PSI, Fy = 25,000 PSI
- Built in gutter with large water capacity and radiused inlet to reduce over spray
Available options include:
- White, Sand or Earthstone colours (Earthstone is not permitted as a top roof skin colour)
- Colour matched aluminum extrusions
- Special roof panel available for shingling
- Fixed or venting skylight
- Special foam panel available with OSB fire protection layer, tested to CAN4-S124M
- 3″, 4 1/2″ and 6″ thicknesses
- PanelCraft(TM) Foam Core
- PanelCraft(TM) Honeycomb Core
Our Customers Speak!
- My sunroom was a seamless addition to my cottage. It allows me to view the lake and surrounding area without the nucence of BUGS. The sunroom gives extra room I was so desperetly in need of. The dog likes to look out the bottom glass knee wall. My sunrooom has become a local attraction by boaters on the lake. Many complements from neighbours. Rochelle Suffrin.