Screened in Rooms
Muskoka Aluminium & Vinyl Screen Rooms
Our Screen Rooms are custom made to your specifications. All components are precut and sent to the dealer KD (knock down). The wall sections are assembled on site and then they snap together.
Screen Rooms are available in two styles: 18 inch high kickplate and the balance in black fiberglass screen style, and full height screen with a cross rail approximately 18″ from the base style.
Regardless of the style you choose, Vista Screen Rooms are comprised of custom wall sections not exceeding four feet in width. Options include: storm or patio doors with screen only, three standard colours – white, earthstone, sand, and kickplate or screen transom for wall systems over the standard height.
If you choose the style with kickplate & screen, you can, at any time, easily and economically upgrade to a three season room by ordering the Vista Sunroom Window.
For the roof of your patio room, choose from Craft-Bilt’s Northlander(TM) Sky View style or the PanelCraft(TM) Aluminum Sandwich panel with insulated polystyrene core. The roof typically overhangs 6″ – 12″ on the front and side walls.
If you have space on your Patio, you can extend the roof to one side thereby beautifully and seamlessly blending a patio cover with your screen room
A Variety of Options with your Screen Room:
- Aluminum or screened knee-wall
- Insulated or economical uninsulated roof
- Custom size wall sections up to four feet wide
- Storm and patio style screened doors
- White, Sand, EarthStone colours for screen room
- Aluminum or Screened transoms for extra height
- Vista Windows can be added at a later date if your plans change
Please visit our showroom or fill out the contact us form to receive information about screen and sunroom dealers in your area.
Our Customers Speak!
- Happy New Year Christine & Wayne, We very much appreciated the calendar and the kind note. We love our room and Wayne delivered what he said he would! It was a great “refrigerator” over the holidays and handy to the kitchen! Your projects are up there with the best in the calendar – congrats! All the best for a great 2011! Bonnie & Bill